Thursday 26 July 2018

Getting on with my Descent into summer

Howdy gamers of all persuasions! Whilst the world melts around me I have found the time to keep chipping away at my Descent project. 
Finally finished up the monsters for the base game! They don't look bad on mass, though I really dislike the blood effect on the shadow dragons now so might have to fix that later.


Next set of green stuffing done. Nothing challenging other than the fact my green stuff is older than some of the children I teach.

Base coating! I hate this stage! It really can feel like you screwed the pooch, especially when you are painting models/colour schemes you haven't done before.

Ahh, highlights! Really enjoy this colour scheme and it turns out this is the same as the flesh moulders, chichis thematically cool as they are the healers of their respective groups.

Some extra work on the face, base and varnish then this sucker is done! Been really surprised with just how detailed these are. Plus the hero cards are a pretty good painting guide!

Soapy time! Next up is some grey primer... oh wait it's too hot to spray paint...  can you spray paint models in a fridge?
May your brushes keep their points!

No comments:

Post a Comment