Saturday 6 October 2018

Gaming with the ELFers

Had a great day with Rob, Nic and Rich playing some great games, check it out!

First up was a game I have seen loads of over the last few weeks Cryptid:
Turns out it is pretty quick even with me at my worst AP!

Once I stopped playing with the advanced rules whilst everyone else was playing the normal rules  I actually managed to win a couple of games (I really need to focus more)

On to Escape the Dark Citadel, great co-op game of getting your butt whooped in a creepy as hell dungeon...

Three games three group loses, though we did manage to get to the final boss on the last run!

Introduced Rob and Nic to New Angeles, love this game. Nic won thanks to a crazy power grab as the 'traitor' type character. I was convinced it was Rob as he made some 'interesting' plays, I am just too suspicious of him sometimes!

Finished the day off with some Champions of Midgard, finally broke out the big mat!

Managed to win with a PB of 177! Love this game with the expansions as even new players can get into the game quickly and have fun killing Trolls and Monsters without being left behind too much or not being able to identify their own path to victory.
Thanks again to the guys for another great games day, next time I am definitely busting out Descent, I promise. May your rainy days be full of gaming fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment