Monday 18 March 2019

realising how much time it takes to move!

Last time I finished a Descent model was October!?! I had grossly underestimated both how long it would take me to paint the crypt dragons and just how much time moving a few hundred miles and switching jobs takes up!

Really happy with how these have turned out and can't wait to get them to the table.I must follow the card art more often!




That said I have also just been very lazy and put all my up dates on Twitter, so here are the latest shots of Lord Hawthorn almost finished:


Sorry for the blurred focus, it is a little hard to get even shots of such small areas



The eyes are a happy accident as I tried our the , black with two dots of white either side but the first dot on the left eye made it look like he was looking over in the direction of the swing and I thought, hey go with it, it's more dynamic!

No comments:

Post a Comment