Wednesday 14 November 2012

MTGO Sealed Practicing PT 1

I thought id try and keep my eye in on Return to Ravnica Sealed in case i make it to any of the PTQ's this season so i entered an online daily sealed. 4 rounds of swiss with prizes distributed on your record. Opened this, which at first glance, looks really good:





3 big flying bombs? hows about that for a slice of fried gold?

I soon came to realise that it 'looking good' was a bit of a trap.

I'll leave it there for now, i'd like anyone thats interested to post in the comments what direction they would have headed. im not necessarily asking for an explicit 40 card decklist, but maybe just the core of the list you think youd have run.

I'll post again in a few days with what i did run and how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment