Thursday 12 April 2018

Ettin on with it!

With today being my last opportunity to sit down for a prolonged period to paint for a few weeks I thought I might just post up today's progress on the Ettins. 
It really doesn't look like there is much effort to get that skin tone but that represents about five to six coats of different tones. 

I still need to wash it and reapply a couple of tones to get the full depth but so far  pretty happy.

Mainly fur and wood for the rest but there are a could of opportunities for some colours to make the details pop which should add some visual spice.
May the dice be with you!

2 comments:

  1. making some sweet ass progress!
    I like the fish dudes most so far

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, though the variety of models has really challenged me to learn how to paint with all colours a lot better. Plus I am having to buy more paints to fill the gaps in my collection.

      Delete