Sunday 7 October 2012

Review - SCIMITAR PATTERN SPACE MARINE LEGION JETBIKE

Just received this model after someone kindly ordered it for me at Games Day.

As with other Forge World models it needed cleaning up before it could be assembled. This didn't take too long though there was a lot of flashing on the rider.

Assembly was a breeze all the parts fitted together cleanly and easily. I only had to check online to see which way the wings attached. I do think that it would be good for these to come with a diagram for assembly.

I have left off the front mounted bolt gun as I will be using this model for 40k in my bike army and want to model two bolters on the front for the twin linked. The rider will be changed to more fit in with my commander.

Updates will come soon.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, can't wait to take it on. Have youu thought about using one of the bike bases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd totally mount a flying stand on a bike base for that.
      in fact, ive got a flying stand on a bike base if you want it :)

      Delete