Friday 4 July 2014

Rueing the day I stopped taking my own advice!

Just a quick update to point out that it doesn't matter how old we get we always fail to take our own advice. Today's evidence for the prosecution is the following:
X-wing counters and templates!
Now you'd think I would be over the moon with such a large collection of custom made counters... and I was until I realised all the templates were 2mm too short. I have absolutely no idea HOW they came out consistently short as I measured the originals at the computer as I drew them. So rather than print them on paper to check them (which is always my advice for the students) I just went for it and made loads! Ah well, guess I'll have fun next week doing it the right way.

1 comment:

  1. bad times! though 2mm doesnt matter TOOOO much if youre both using the same set...

    ReplyDelete