Monday 28 November 2016

It happened!

2nd edition of Vast: The Crystal Caverns now on Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2074786394/vast-the-crystal-caverns-second-printing-with-mini

I think they've undersold the importance of the rules changes a bit and gone for the "oooh look new minis and roles and stuff" factor. Especially with this heavily debatable sentence!

"We listened to your suggestions and made the second-printing rulebook and aids even better."

Still, it's good news and tempting stuff...

2 comments:

  1. I have it on my watch list as I am torn on this one. I really like the idea of the miniatures but it pushes it up to a price point that with the conversion rate as is I'm not sure I need to own it. Still I may change my mind later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really good. those minis are so nice.
    im verrrry tempted.

    ReplyDelete