Wednesday 6 May 2015

Looking at up coming games

Just a quick post to share an up coming game that I watched on How to Play, a new game from Plaid Hat games, Spectre Ops. 
It has a Giant Wolf?Yeah I want it!



When I first heard about it I wasn't overly fussed as I had assumed it was yet another spy game but having seen the play through I have to say I really am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy. Have a look and see if you agree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBdD4cTnjbc
The features I really liked:
- Using a pad for hidden movement
- Options for the agents and the hunters along with the variation in game styles means there should be loads of reparability
- The option for a traitor in 5 player (who doesn't like to stab their friends in the back!)
- On the surface it seems dead simple but I know it'll be one of those games that Will will keep whipping me at!

1 comment:

  1. im always up for anything with a traitor player!

    wonder what that says about me as a person...

    ReplyDelete